Some of the best locations for extreme sports like climbing require hiking to get there. A good backpacking tent needs to be right for the location, weather, number of people, length of stay, weight. Choosing the Tent to Compliment Backpacking.
- All Season Backpacking Tent. Good for backpacking as they usually have a good balance of weight and function.
- 3 Season Backpacking Tent. Works well for all but the harshest cold weather condition
- 4 Season Backpacking Tent. Best for cold weather climates.
- One-person tents. Great for backpacking due to its light weight.
- Family Tent. Accomodates between 3 to 6.
- Tarp Shelters. Can be used as a tents... lightweight, provides shade, keeps you dry at night.
You'll need this book. How-to, tricks, tips, pics--save time & money.